Sterilization, Cleanliness and Disposable Materials
– All the instruments are Scrubbed thoughroly with Spirit Swabs to remove any attached debris.
– The instruments are then immersed in antiseptic solution i.e. 5% Korsolex Sterlizing Solution for 45 minutes for standard disinfection.
Korsolex Sterilising Solution
- Concentrated cold steriliser for heat-sensitive and heat-resistant instruments.
- Complete viricidal action (including Hepatitis B, HIV, Polio, Vaccina and Rota)
- Total bactericidal (including, MSRA/ EHEC, Helicobacteria pylori) fungicidal tuberculocidal and sporicidal activity
- Complete protection against corrosion; has in-built rust inhibitors
- Easy preparation: no activator required
- Excellent cleansing properties – no pre-cleaning required.
- Long shelf life: 3 years in concentrated form; prepared solution 14 days
- No wastage: solution can be prepared as required.
- Lethal action against microbes; highly suitable for emergency disinfection
Areas of Application
- Korsolex is ideal for the disinfection and sterilisation of:
- Instruments made of metal, porcelain, glass, plastic, stainless steel, ceramics, rubber
- Diamond cutting burs, root canal and hand set instruments etc.
– The cold sterile instruments are then packed in individualized sterile packs that contain instruments, gauze, cotton balls and suction devices (photograph). Our patients are reassured when a new pack of supplies is opened in front of them prior to treatment.
– The standardized sterilization method used in our dental office is: autoclaving (steam under pressure), these measures are carried out rigorously and consistently and demonstrate our commitment to your safety.
– Dental instruments in sterilized packages are stored in U.V CHAMBER to maintain the sterilization, which are opened in front of the patient.